Episode 135: Plaxico'd
Andrea Hangst comes on to the show to rant about quarterbacks, catch us up on the latest NFL news and talk about the futility of Cleveland. After that, we spit some Vikings hot takes, I insult birds, and Dusty insults the Twins. Extensively.
- Follow Andrea on Twitter!
- Check out the most recent episode of Andrea's F*Ball podcast
- This is Andrea's take on the Smith contract
- Here's an agent's take on the absurdity of the Ryan Fitzpatrick situation
- Ahahahahahahaha the NFL Twitter account was hacked
- As mentioned by Dusty, agent Brian Murphy's strong relationship with the Vikings facilitated the deal with Harrison Smith
- Recent guest Ted Nguyen has a great piece on the Raiders' "death lineup" on third downs
- I wrote a film review of Willie Beavers, the second of two parts breaking down the pick
- I also wrote an advanced stats breakdown of Harrison Smith and his contract
- Speaking of stats, I broke down individual pass rusher pressure numbers after adjusting for opponent offensive line strength.