Episode 203: Out of Challenges
- Here’s a bad argument for changing the rules to protect quarterbacks outside of the pocket. Other rules changes worked, so why not this one?
- And here’s a Deadspin piece lamenting the fact that players get injured.
- Good lord, look at this quote from that Deadspin piece: “To the extent that there has been any joy to be found in the NFL this year, it was Aaron Rodgers that delivered it.”
- This is my piece on Case Keenum
- And, when it goes live, my piece on Harrison Smith
- Adam Thielen wrote a piece in the Player’s Tribune
- Both Rhodes and Smith earned distinctions as the top players defensively from last week by Pro Football Focus
- Their review of the game echoes the concerns we had about Keenum but reinforces the high praise we had for Smith, Rhodes, Kendricks and others.
- Patton Oswalt’s Emmy celebration was off the chain
- Don’t be Urban Meyer eating pizza after a loss
- Here’s the picture of the roasted cauliflower soup. Also, Serious Eats has a recipe that is probably worth trying.