Episode 174: Combine Preview w/Kyle Crabbs
- Here is an explanation of the “force players” concept and edge player athletic testing
- Justis Mosqueda has a spreadsheet listing every force player and non-force player, as a means of proving the concept
- Speed score is one of the more well-known Combine formulas, and it’s used for running backs. Bill Barnwell recaps it here.
- Be sure to check out NDT Scouting
- You should also listen to the Draft Dudes podcast, here’s the RSS
I’ve mentioned my production profiles several times, so here’s a link to every one of them: